Thinking about being an author at Readers & ‘ritas? Have you already signed up? Here are a few things for you to know.
Being an Author at Readers & ‘ritas:
- Author tickets are $150, which covers all scheduled meals and reserves your spot at the Happy Hour Signing on Saturday.
- The hotel is approximately $104 a night. You can always room share and staying at the hotel is not required. bit.ly/rnr16hotel
- If you are a table host, you will need to bring reader gifts for the 7 readers at your table, average cost is $10+ each. You are welcome to bring a table prize and decorations, it is not required. You will only host a table at one meal, there is no expectation for the others.
- We select which authors will be hosting at which meal. If you would prefer not to host a table, please be sure to let us know when you buy your ticket.
- New traditionally published books will be available for sale from our bookseller. We do not guarantee your books will be provided, you are welcome to bring your own books and merchandise to sell. You will be provided a space free of charge beyond the signing, inquire for availability.
- If you have an assistant, there is an assistant price available on inquiry.
- You are expected to participate in the signing and the author lounge.
- You are welcome to participate in panels, author parties, and nightly events. Please let us know if there is something you are excited to do.
- We have sponsorships available if you want to be more involved in Readers & ‘ritas.
If you have any questions, please contact Ande at Ande@FreshFiction.com.