Check out the Sponsorship Opportunities we have for Readers & ‘ritas!
Every year our readers look forward to Readers & ‘ritas and the authors they will meet! We have brand new ways for you to promote your brand, name, and books at Readers & ‘ritas in 2017. Contact Ande Flanagan at Ande@FreshFiction.com to get started.
We love getting swag from authors, but we understand that finishing your next book takes precedence, so we are offering several opportunities to get your name in front of our readers. Your name will be associated with our Guests of Honor, like C.L. Wilson. You choose what you want to sponsor, and we do all the work. More opportunities to come!
- Readers & ‘ritas Swag Bag: $1000+
- Includes your NAME and/or LOGO along with our event and Fresh Fiction logos. There are two bags available for sponsorship, the registration bag and the Saturday Lunch bag.
- Readers & ‘ritas Lanyard Sponsor: $500
- Your name/logo will be around everyone’s neck at Readers & ‘ritas. Bundle includes single color imprint on the lanyard.
- Readers & ‘ritas Bottled Water: $600
- Be the last name our attendees see! These refreshing waters will be handed out on the last day as all the attendees leave. Includes your NAME and/or LOGO along with our event and Fresh Fiction logos.
This year we have a new way to promote your brand all weekend long. Take advantage of our in-person promotion, even if you cannot attend. Your banner will be prominently placed with the potential for attendee interaction. We can even include an interactive element with a prize you provide. For example, increase your social traffic with a selfie contest. Maximum of eight placements available.
- Retractable Banner, Creation + Placement: $550
- Your custom 78”x33” banner will be displayed at Readers & ’ritas all weekend long. Includes a custom retractable banner with a professional base.
- Retractable Banner Placement Only: $200
- Already have a banner, send it to us and we will display it all weekend at Readers & ‘ritas. Shipping not included.
As an event sponsor, you will be promoted on this website, in Fresh Fiction Newsletters, and on social media leading up to Readers & ‘ritas. You will also be promoted at the event in announcements and in the program. More opportunities to come!
- Welcome Tea: $2000
- Be the first person/brand people see when they arrive at Readers & ‘ritas. The Welcome Tea includes snacks and tea/coffee service. Signage and promo items are encouraged.
- Breakfast on Saturday: $5000
- Kicks off Saturday morning with breakfast and conversation. Your brand will touch everyone as they rev-up for a full day at Readers & ‘ritas. Includes a hot breakfast, custom paper coffee cups, on-site signage that you provide, promotion in our newsletters, and swag placement on the tables.
- Opening Night Dinner: $7500
- Be a part of the opening ceremonies at Readers & ‘ritas. Attendees will enjoy Italian while surrounded by your brand. Includes on-site signage that you provide, promotion in our newsletters, and swag placement on the tables.
- Smoothie Bar: $2000
- Give readers a midday pick-me-up with delicious and refreshing smoothies in a variety of flavors. Includes custom disposable cups with your name/logo.
- Happy Hour Sponsor: $1000
- Promote your brand during our Saturday afternoon Happy Hour that happens during our big book signing, includes light snacks
- Guest of Honor Luncheon Sponsor: $10,000
- You have the opportunity to sponsor, in part or in whole, the cornerstone of Readers & ‘ritas. Includes on-site signage that you provide, promotion in our newsletters, and swag placement on the tables
- Guest of Honor Sunday Brunch Sponsor: $5000
- Our three guests of honor will be closing Readers & ‘ritas with a wrap-up panel on the final day. You have the opportunity to sponsor in part or in whole the finale of Readers & ‘ritas. Includes a hot breakfast, custom bottled water for the trip home, on-site signage that you provide, promotion in our newsletters, and swag placement on the tables.
- Photo Booth Sponsor: $1000+
- Put your name on everyone’s favorite souvenir! Your name will be on every photo printed at the photo booth. You can either sponsor the photo booth for pajama night or awards night.
This year we are offering Authors and Publishers the opportunity to promote their brand beyond the Book Signing. Please contact Gwen Reyes at Gwen@FreshFiction.com.
Live Social Media Digest
Include a promotional message or tweet to be included during the event. Our outreach at other recent events has reached over 2 million social media users.
- Tweet card – $50
- Your graphic, that you provide, will show up on the tweet wall regularly (multiple times a day) throughout the whole event. This will be seen by attendees and Fresh Fiction followers online.
- Scroll message on wall – $75
- Your message (about the length of a tweet) will scroll on the tweet wall throughout the whole event. It will be interspersed with any messages we have for the readers like party times. This will be seen only by attendees.
Contact Ande Flanagan at Ande@FreshFiction.com to participate in our sponsorship opportunities.