Thinking about being an author at Readers & ‘ritas? Have you already signed up? Here are a few things for you to know.
Being an Author at Readers & ‘ritas:
- Author tickets are $175, which covers all scheduled meals and reserves your spot at the Happy Hour Signing on Saturday.
- If you are a table host, you will need to bring reader gifts for the 7 readers at your table, average cost is $10+ each. You are welcome to bring a table prize and decorations, they are not required. You will only host a table at one meal, there is no expectation for the others.
- We select which authors will be hosting at which meal. If you would prefer not to host a table, please be sure to let us know when you buy your ticket.
- If you have an assistant, there is an assistant price available on inquiry.
- You are expected to participate in the signing and the author lounge.
- You are welcome to participate in panels, author parties, and nightly events. Please let us know if there is something you are excited to do.
- We have sponsorships available if you want to be more involved in Readers & ‘ritas.
If you have any questions, please contact Ande at Ande@FreshFiction.com.