Check out the Sponsorship Opportunities we have for Readers & ‘ritas!
Every year our readers look forward to Readers & ‘ritas and the authors they will meet! We have brand new ways for you to promote your brand, name, and books at Readers & ‘ritas in 2018. Contact Ande Flanagan at Ande@FreshFiction.com to get started.
We love getting swag from authors, but we understand that finishing your next book takes precedence, so we are offering several opportunities to get your name in front of our readers. Your name will be associated with our Guests of Honor, C.L. Wilson, Christine Feehan, and Lori Foster. You choose what you want to sponsor, and we do all the work. More opportunities to come!
- Readers & ‘ritas Swag Bag: $1000+
- Includes your NAME and/or LOGO along with our event and Fresh Fiction logos. There are two bags available for sponsorship, the registration bag and the Saturday Lunch bag.
- Readers & ‘ritas Lanyard Sponsor: $550
- Your name/logo will be around everyone’s neck at Readers & ‘ritas. Sponsorship includes single color imprint on the lanyard and name in program.
We have a new way to promote your brand all weekend long. Take advantage of our in-person promotion, even if you cannot attend. Your banner will be prominently placed with the potential for attendee interaction. Maximum of eight placements available.
- Retractable Banner Placement: $200+
- Already have a banner? Send it to us and we will display it all weekend at Readers & ‘ritas. Shipping not included.
- Need a banner? For $350 more, we will design and print your banner for you. Includes a custom retractable banner with a professional base. Return shipping not included.
As an event sponsor, you will be promoted on this website, in Fresh Fiction Newsletters, and on social media leading up to Readers & ‘ritas. You will also be promoted at the event in announcements and in the program. More opportunities to come!
- Welcome Tea: $2000
- Be the first person/brand people see when they arrive at Readers & ‘ritas. The Welcome Tea includes snacks and tea/coffee service. Signage and promo items are encouraged.
- Hot Cocoa Bar: $1000
- What could be more cozy than pajamas, cocoa, and games? This Friday night sponsorship includes signage and your name in the program.
- Breakfast on Saturday: $5000
- Kicks off Saturday morning with breakfast and conversation. Your brand will touch everyone as they rev-up for a full day at Readers & ‘ritas. Includes a hot breakfast, custom paper coffee cups, on-site signage that you provide, promotion in our newsletters, and swag placement on the tables.
- Opening Night Dinner: $7500
- Be a part of the opening ceremonies at Readers & ‘ritas. Attendees will enjoy Italian while surrounded by your brand. Includes on-site signage that you provide, promotion in our newsletters, and swag placement on the tables.
- Smoothie Bar: $2000
- Give readers a midday pick-me-up with delicious and refreshing smoothies in a variety of flavors. Includes custom disposable cups with your name/logo.
- Happy Hour Sponsor: $1000
- Promote your brand during our Saturday afternoon Happy Hour that happens during our big book signing, includes light snacks
- Guest of Honor Luncheon Sponsor: $10,000
- You have the opportunity to sponsor, in part or in whole, the cornerstone of Readers & ‘ritas. Includes on-site signage that you provide, promotion in our newsletters, and swag placement on the tables
- Guest of Honor Sunday Brunch Sponsor: $5000
- Our three guests of honor will be closing Readers & ‘ritas with a wrap-up panel on the final day. You have the opportunity to sponsor in part or in whole the finale of Readers & ‘ritas. Includes a hot breakfast, custom bottled water for the trip home, on-site signage that you provide, promotion in our newsletters, and swag placement on the tables.
- Photo Booth Sponsor: $1200+
- Put your name on everyone’s favorite souvenir! Your name will be on every photo printed at the photo booth. You can either sponsor the photo booth for pajama night or Saturday night.
This year we are offering Authors and Publishers the opportunity to promote their brand beyond the Book Signing. Please contact Gwen Reyes at Gwen@FreshFiction.com.
Live Event Promotion
Include a promotional message and graphic in our slide show which runs throughout the event. Let readers know more about you and your book all weekend long.
- Slide Show Card – $75
- Your graphic, which we create, will rotate in the slide show regularly (multiple times a day) throughout the whole event. This will be seen by attendees.
Contact Ande Flanagan at Ande@FreshFiction.com to participate in our sponsorship opportunities.